Health and Safety:Demonstrate your ability to improve the health and the safety with ISO 45001
ISO 45001 AN INTELLIGENT STRATEGIC DECISION
ISO 45001 replaces the British standard OHSAS 18001. The implementation of ISO 45001 is a strategic and operational decision for your company, allowing you to obtain many benefits:
• Fewer injuries. Reduce injuries, health problems and even fatalities due to work practices.
• Proper development and dissemination of the work health and safety policy with clear leadership by management, as well as a commitment to comply with current legislation.
• An improvement in the organisation’s reputation.
• A more precise definition of the occupational health and safety objectives of an organisation.
• More motivated employees, boosting consultation and participation.
• Clear leadership by management, as well as a commitment to the management system and compliance with it.
• Better risk control and improved occupational health and safety performance and results.
Benefits of Implementing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Better manage your health & safety risks
ISO 45001 is designed to help create the best possible working conditions in each organization with operational controls in place.
Create a corporate culture
When staff are aware of their individual roles and responsibilities in looking after their own health and safety, they are more likely to avoid potential hazards.
ISO 45001 is designed to be compatible with other management system standards and specifications, such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Why choose Bureau Veritas Certification?
Improve your company’s Health & Safety image
By implementing ISO 45001 certification, you receive proof of your organization’s on going commitment to the health and safety of your employees.
Demonstrate legal compliance to safety regulations
A certified occupational health and safety management system provides assurance that legal compliance is effectively managed. Implementing an OHSMS is now a legal requirement in many countries.
Reduce insurance premiums
By reducing the number of accidents or damage to equipment or plant sites, an organization can also reduce insurance premiums, cost of fines and civil actions.
A mark to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to excellence
The Bureau Veritas Certification Mark is recognized and respected throughout the world as a valued symbol of reliability, sustainability and trust
Bureau Veritas Certification operates globally and holds 60+ accreditations to deliver locally accredited certification and verification services.
As a global leader, we offer globally a large range of customized certification and audit services in the Quality, Health & Safety, Environment and Social Responsibility fields:
Bureau Veritas Certification Holding SAS France: ISOTS 16949 (IATF), CDM (UNFCCC), SA8000 (SAAS), ISO9001, IRIS (UNIFE), FSC (ASI) and Bureau Veritas Certification Holding SAS UK Branch: ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22001, FSCC, BRC, ISO27001, EMAS, EN9100/9110/9120, EUETS (UKAS)